Senior Project Manager – Multidisciplinary in capital intensive Equipment Manufacturing projectsFor a medium-sized company with headquarters in Eindhoven and production site in China, we are urgently looking for a Senior Project Manager who takes final responsibility for one or more always complex equipment engineering and realization projects, including the concept and feasibility study phase and the final delivery at customer site.
The Senior Project Manager leads a multidisciplinary team of strong Architects and (lead) Engineers in an international environment and is the first point of contact for the client, subcontractors and external stakeholders.
Part of tasks and responsibilities:
- Overall P&L responsible for several projects;
- Involved in the preparation and drafting of project budgets, timelines and contracts with the commercial team;
- Responsible for the project plan, resource planning and communication to the client and management;
- Focus area from abstract thinking in the concept phase to practical delivery challenges;
- Coordinate on content, implementation, conditions, follow-up and monitoring of the project planning, budget and costs;
- Intensive contact with the product manager, the engineering manager, the operations manager, other project managers and management during the progress of the project;
- Controlling and coordinating the implementation of all technical, financial, logistical and qualitative aspects of the project;
- Extensive experience as a Project Manager in mechanical engineering and engineering projects;
- HBO/WO education (level);
- Good command of the English language; Dutch is an advantage;
- Travel readiness, living nearby Eindhoven;
- Result-oriented, out-of-the-box thinker with a pragmatic attitude;
- Powerful leader, decisive, accustomed to pressure, able to anticipate changing circumstances, managing international contacts;
- Entrepreneurial mindset: excellent communication, collaboration, and leadership skills;
- Extensive experience with end-to-end (multi-million) projects in mechanical engineering environments;
Excellent employment conditions consisting of an competitive salary and a wide range of fringe benefits are available for this crucial and decisive position within the organisation.
Our client is an experienced and important international supplier of tailor-made, innovative thermal systems and furnaces for product market combinations in renewable energy, solar, automotive, semiconductor industry and parallel applications. At the location in Eindhoven (Airport) a team of about 40 employees is motivated to work on the design, engineering and testing of this hightech thermal equipment.
At the location in Eindhoven (Airport), a team of about 40 employees is motivated to work on the design and parts of the production of the always innovative and extensive (including proto / one-off) machines. The production process goes from the thought process in design to installation and commissioning at and by the customer.